Sunday, April 30, 2017

R7

R7

           A selfie to me is a picture that one takes to show off what they are either wearing or where they are capturing the views around them. This is one way that we show others what we do outside of our day to day life. Being Indian and having Indian parents who came from India I still part take it taking photos and also wearing the traditional Indian outfits. Photos are allowing someone to capture the moment and remember where you are and what you wore. By me wearing a sari in the Indian culture it means that I have a certain age that I'm allowed to wear it. Indian is what I am Nationality wise. I'm the type of person who needs to take a thousand pictures before I find one good one. Or I need to find that perfect lighting to help out with the overall appearance of the photo. Traveling is something I have grown a found of and taking a selfie with a famous area just to remember the trip and why the real reason why I went there. This has to do with the social ecomonic statues. I am truly blessed to have two hard working parents that also love to travel and thats something that we share a common bond with.
     
   The photos that are here are the multiple sides to who I am. I like being able to take pics to capture where I am and what I'm doing. Being able to take selfies using snapchat filters just make me enjoy taking a ton of them. Compared to my parents generation they are not really used to taking selfies they take normal photos with other people. My parents don't really post pictures they will take family photos and with their friends but they don't understand what the real concept of selfies are.






No comments:

Post a Comment